Special Project: Upload to the Creating in Place digital archive!
Do you have a photo of a garden you grew during Covid? A new recipe you tried? A story about something difficult - or wonderful - that you went through in the past year? Please share your digital photographs, audio, video, drawings, writing - anything you've created or would like to create - by uploading directly to the Creating in Place digital collection.
To contribute to the Archive:
After you submit, you will always have access to the item in your account and can edit or delete it at any time.
- Click the "Log In" button on the upper right
- Select "Register" and create an account (your information will not be shared).
- After your account is created, you will see your first name on the upper right
- Click on your name and select "Submit Materials"
- Follow the directions on the submission form
- The more information you can provide, the better!
We'll be updating the collection every day. Check the image gallery on this page for your submissions.
There's more! Having an account gives you permission to leave comments on any item you see on the website. Click the "Get Involved" button in the menu to learn about other perks of having an account.
If you have something you'd like to contribute but are unsure how, or prefer to not use the website, feel free to get in touch with Appalshop Archivist Caroline Rubens at email@example.com
Mushrooms on Pine Mountain Trail
Cat Poem, November
Worship service in school parking lot
Arrangement of colorful flowers
Monitor on porch railing displays virtual mee...
Kitten on a porch
VIdeo editing on a porch
Breonna Taylor memorial in front of Whitesbur...
Dog sleeping on a porch